Thursday, April 13, 2006

Quotes anyone?

I changed my website around and I seem to have lost a large portion of readers here at this blog. I know spring break has something to do with it, but I'm starting to wonder if I ought to just combine this with my scrap blog?

What do you think?



Comment here on the blog or send me an email at kt@scrapbooklady.org


I'm going to give it a few days so I will post again on Monday April 17th.


Happy Easter everyone!

Child Basket


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..............................................................

3 Comments:

Blogger Queue_t said...

I don't mind either way, you have lots of cool quote things you can do on your scrap blog too....

8:42 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

I think combining them would be great, but do what works best for YOU!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Angie Pedersen said...

I say combine them and just create a Quote category for easy searching. (That's not a vote; that's 'professional advice', mind you! LOL)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home