Saturday, April 08, 2006

Quotes and Scrapbooking

I hope you all had a chance to look through my new website at www.scrapbooklady.org and read the article I wrote about Scrapbooking with Quotes.

I'm happy to say that my new quote packs are selling well and I've had some great feedback about them. So far the best seller is the Great Women pack, but they are all doing well.


I'm taking tomorrow off from blogging. I've spent soooooo much time at the computer this week that I've let other things fall by the wayside. So I will still fill orders, but now blog entries here or on the Scrapbooking blog on Sunday April 9th.


So I thought it would be fun to share a quote today about taking time off and getting refreshed.

“Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.”

Ralph Marston



Here's to a restful weekend!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..........................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home