Saturday, April 01, 2006

no minor blunder

A clever man commits no minor blunders.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



I was working on redesigning my entire website yesterday and I got to cleaning up some old email addresses that I don't use anymore. I was being charged an extra $2.00 a month to have the no longer useful email accounts so I decided to delete them and save myself a few bucks. I got a little toooooo zealous with the delete button and I accidentally got rid of my main email account!

Throw Computer

I was able to set up the same email account again - but all my saved messages were lost! I had a folder just for quotes that probably had 200 messages saved in it!

Well, I guess I have a clean slate to start with!

Don't worry though... I still have oodles of ideas for quotes to share here. Just wish I had not relied on the e-mail filing system so heavily.


So if I am to believe today's quote, I must be VERY clever!

Tongue

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


...............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home