Monday, April 10, 2006

Daffodils are my favorite for a reason



picture was a gift from a newsletter subscriber a few years ago. :) quote is from my spring quote pack.

Daffodils are my very favorite flower. I've always loved their cheery yellow color, but they cemented their status as my all time favorite after I read this:


The Daffodil Principle


This has been spread around the internet for years and then was finaly published into a beautiful book. A friend of mine gave it to me for my birthday a few years back and it is still one of my all time favorite gifts.



You can find this book on amazon

You can apply this amazing principle to anything. In fact, we have a term we use in our house when things get overwhelming... just "daffodil it!"


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


......................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home