Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday's child

Mother Goose Rhyme

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go;
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for its living;
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.


I happen to be a Monday's child. What day of the week were you born on, and does the ryhme fit you?

My kids were born on Friday and Sunday and I would have to say that their days of the week seem fitting for them.

Don't know what day of the week you were born on? Simply do a google search for the complete date (including year) and you should be able to find it. I didn't know what day of the week my husband was born on until I did a search. Turns out he's a Saturday's child and the saying for that day rings true for him! He has had to work very hard for a living, but I'm grateful to him for doing so.


Happy Tuesday!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


............................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home