Friday, March 24, 2006

too busy

I've been busy as a bee the past few days. Haven't even finished my anniversary layout yet. We were too busy to even do much to celebrate our anniversary, but my hubby and I did get a chance to go on a lunch date yesterday.

We all are always trying to strike a balance between being too busy and finding the time to do what is important.

Today's quote is inspired by all of this, and I have to tell you it is profound! I have seen this manifested in my life time and time again.

“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”

Henry David Thoreau



I think it is especially true when you are experiencing a good kind of busy in your life.

So what are you waiting for? Get busy!

Smiley Hedge

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home