Tuesday, March 21, 2006

An optimist

An optimist is the human personification of spring.

— Susan J. Bissonette



Are you an optimist?

I try to be, but it is hard. I can into a pretty negative cycle if I let myself. That is why I work so hard at being an optimist.

I have realized that I have to be careful about what I put in - if I want good feelings to come out. For instance, I have a hard time watching tv shows about really difficult subject matters such as terrible crimes. I just internalize it too much and it really gets me down to think about all the awful stuff that goes on in the world.

I do believe in being informed and keeping up with the news, but I also need to regulate how much negative stuff I feed my brain.

So here's some positive happy stuff to share today:

Spread Happiness

Good News Broadcast

Feed your optimism - quotes

About Optimism

Take an optimism test

My results:

Your Optimism Percent is: 72%

That is kind of funny really because it is a random non-scientific test. On the other hand it is probably pretty accurate. I feel optimistic about 72% of the time on an average.


I'm optimistic about today, hope you are also!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


Smiling Contagious

Hope you will also visit my scrap blog

.......................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home