Monday, February 27, 2006

You must write it...



Lightbulb accent from Rhonna Farrer's Pea Pod Kit
Font is My TYpe of Font

I will most likely use this quote somewhere in my art journal I am currently working on. Writing is what I'm thinking about lately and this quote has a special meaning to me. I ran into it years ago and it was something that inpsired me to get writing about autism.

This quote continues to have meaning for me. It is one of the reasons I put together my latest project, the Amazing Month of Memories series. This was something that I wanted to read, so I wrote it!

Is there something you want to read that isn't out there? Maybe you are the one who should write it!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

....................................................

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonna said...

*brilliant*!

(no pun intended!)

R

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home