Thursday, February 09, 2006

How to think like Leonardo da Vinci



paper from Jen Wilson Nostalgic Sepia. Font is Black Chancery.


I have started reading a new book over the past few days called "How to think like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day." It is just fascinating!

There are some amazing creative activities which I can't wait to get to, but for now I am doing as the book suggests and just reading it straight through. Then I will go back and do the exercises that are based on some of the entries Leonardo made in his many notebooks. His collected notebooks contain more than 7000 pages!

I'm feeling very inspired already, so you may be seeing some more Leonardo quotes here on the blog in the next week or so!


Get inspired!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home