Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A good laugh and a long sleep...

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
~Irish Proverb


I waited to long to post today and now I'm too sleepy! Wednesdays seem to be the busiest day of the week for me.

I thought I would turn in after this short post so let's have a laugh and then a good night's sleep!


Hope no one is offended by a little political humor - all in good fun!

The White House is giving George W. Bush intelligence briefings. You know, some of these jokes just write themselves.
David Letterman


"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman


Good night everybody!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.....................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home