Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gone to the dogs!

Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives.

~Sue Murphy



Here's my dog Ginger and she has a problem...she likes baked goods!



This is a layout I did several months ago, but I thought it was worth digging it out for this post.

We had a Ginger "incident" today. We are hosting an Olympic party for some friends tomorrow afternoon and I went to Costco yesterday to get all the goodies. I decided to make it easy and do a build your own sandwich type of meal. I bought lots of lunch meats, cheeses, and other sandwich fixins and several large bags of ciabatta bread rolls (which make for yummy sandwiches.) The rolls came 8 to a package and I bought 5 bags so that there would be plenty (we are having 20 people come over!)

I didn't have room to store 5 bags of rolls in my kitchen, so I put them in my downstairs storage room on a shelf. I went down there tonight and found a bag ripped open claw marks and 7 of the 8 rolls gone! I think the only reason the 8th roll was still there is because she couldn't get it out. I find it hard to believe she gave up with only 1 roll to go!

What a goofy dog! Hope we can keep the rest of them safe until party time!

As a sidenote, my nice hubby felt went to the store and got more rolls. :)

Does anyone else out there have a dog like this?

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home