Sunday, February 19, 2006

Chinese proverb

I am posting this layout on my scrap blog today also - I don't usually duplicate between the 2 blogs, but it has to do with the subject I am posting about there also.




I thought this quote was a fun one and I just happened to have a picture of a lily that I took last summer so I thought this was the perfect combination!

While I really am too practical to spend one of my last 2 pennies on a lily, it is a wonderful thing to remember to enjoy the finer things in life, even in a time of need.

Appreciating beauty is one of our rights that we should never take for granted.

Even though it is a cold and snowy February day right now, I can still enjoy the sight of this beautiful lily.

Hope you find something beautiful to brighten your day today also!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home