Friday, February 17, 2006

Calvin & Hobbes



“Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said," I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?”

Calvin & Hobbes








This quote is for my son today, who happens to despise milk and loves Calvin & Hobbes! I had to laugh because I seriously had the exact same question come up in my mind just the other day. I am always fascinated to think about the first time something ever happened.

So here's some fun Calvin & Hobbes stuff for my son and for anyone else who likes the characters in this comic strip.

Wikepedia's informative entry

Calvin & Hobbes Magical World which includes a link to Teaching with Calvin & Hobbes I would totally order this if it was still in print! Darn!

The last great newspaper strip


My son has a lot of Calvin & Hobbes books but of course he really wants the
Complete Calvin & Hobbes collection that costs a whopping $94.50 on amazon! Oh well, a guy can dream right? Maybe he can ask Santa next year. :)


Hope you have a Happy Friday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home