Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Call for quotes

I have enough quotes in my collection to keep this blog going for years and I still find new ones every day. Even with this arsenal of material, I thought it would be fun to ask my readers to send me quotes if they want to.

Send me your favorite quote (or quotes) and I will do something fun with them here on this blog.

You can leave me a comment here at anytime or email me directly at kt@scrapbooklady.org

Can't wait to see what you come up with!


I'll end with a good quote for the day:

Teachers who cannot keep students involved and excited for several hours in the classroom should not be there.
John Roueche




Happy Quoting!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home