Thursday, January 05, 2006

Twins!

Today's quote is in honor of my brand new twin nieces born just last night. They are itty bitty and will need to stay in the hospital awhile still, but they are progressing and our prayers are with them. They are in the NICU so I won't get to see them until they are out, but I have seen pictures and they are so sweet and cute.


I dusted off my paper scrapbooking supplies and made this card to welcome them.



The quote says "It's so much better with two." by Winnie the Pooh.
Pink paper is from Bazzill. Font is Disney Print and the Classic Winnie the Pooh stickers are from EK Success. Yellow papers are from a scrap pad I bought at Joann's a long time ago.

I got the quote from
2Peas Titles, Poems, & Quotes about Twins


I will have to send this link to their momma when she is up to scrapbooking. Of course I can't imagine that she will find much time to scrapbook since she has the new twin babies and a 2 year old boy! I imagine that Aunt "Katie the Scrapbook Lady" will be creating a page or 2 featuring these little cuties!

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home