Sunday, January 22, 2006

Surfs Up!

Well, maybe surf one time;
I think it would be fun to catch a wave just once.

Crystal Gayle



The only kind of surfing we do around here is on the world wide web! That inspired me to create a scrapbook page about my son and his surfing habits. The fonts are aquaduct and Gilligan's Island. The papers are from Ashley Olson's Boy Board Shorts Kit at Scrapbook Bytes.





This layout is posted at 2Peas, The Digi Chick, & Scrapbook Bytes.


As a bonus, here are the links for my son's favorite sites and a few extras for you to enjoy with your kids.

Disney Channel

Postopia

Zoom

Fun Brain

Neopia

Garfield

Nintendo

Playstation


Lego

Hear a silly surfin the web song on Between the Lions.


Surfing the Net with kids is a fabulous resource and there is a free email newsletter that I've been a subscriber to for years.

Safekids.org internet & blog safety tips. There is also a free newsletter at this site that I just signed up for.


Happy Surfing!



Katie the Scrapbook Lady


my other blogs


........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home