Sunday, January 01, 2006

Quote of the day - a new twist on an old blog!

I've enjoyed keeping this blog and it has been a great extension of my quotes and quips website. I have tried to keep it fresh and interesting by exploring different themes and ways of presenting quotes.

For the entire year of 2006 I am going to try a new twist on an old idea... a quote of the day type of thing. But instead of just posting a random quote, there will be something more to go with it: a story, picture, scrapbook page, or related links to explore. I want you to feel like your life has been enriched for visiting this blog each day.

Maybe my first entry will be the best way to demonstrate what I hope to accomplish.


January 1, 2006



"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."

Margaret Mead-




Want to change the world? Try joining in with this group of committed citizens:

One.org Sign the declaration and if you can, buy a wristband. I got mine at the U2 concert I went to a few weeks ago.




credits for quote art:
font is Batik Regular
background is Jen Wilson Innocent Cream
tape measure is from Jen Wilson Signature 3 elements
flower is from Jen Wilson Simple Florist


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


website

blogs

.........................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home