Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Procrastination

Nothing is so fatiguing as
the eternal hanging on of
an uncompleted task.

~William James



I'm struggling with procrastination right now. I have a book to write, a basement to clean, and a few other GINORMOUS tasks that are easier to put off than do. I'm usually not such a procrastinator, and truthfully I have been getting a lot of other good stuff done. But, these are things that are important and that need to be done in the very near future.

So this quote is for me today. Hopefully it will kick start something in me.


A few extras:

American Girl Procrastination Quiz

Are you a procrastinator?


Psychology today


Ok, now I better quit procrastinating and get to work instead of taking silly online quizzes! LOL! Well, maybe tomorrow.


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home