Wednesday, January 25, 2006

National Compliment Day

First of all, I want to say thanks for all the nice compliments I got on yesterday's post. I read every comment that is posted here and on my gallery posts and they really make my day!


Did you know the 4th Wednesday in January is National Compliment Day?



Papers, ribbon & flower from Holly McCaig's Birthday Kit at The Digi Chick.
Font is Will and Grace.

posted at 2Peas & The Digi Chick and I started a Digi Board Thread at 2Peas


I have set a goal for myself to give everyone I come in contact with today a sincere compliment.

Here are some Compliment Day resources for you to enjoy:

Give 5 away

send an e-card compliment

Send a virtual flower bouqet


Finally, I would like to give everyone who has come to visit this blog today a compliment. You must be a smart and wonderful person to care about quotes and my little ramblings. Thanks so much for being one of my readers!

Happy Compliment Day!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


my other blogs


........................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Queue_t said...

and thank you for the inspriation you provide for us little quote seekers-

a bonus to me is your autism blog as I have one in my life too. thanks for all your positive energy in that direction as well.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Lily Bleu said...

Thank you for the great layouts to be inspired by! :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home