Sunday, January 15, 2006

Martin Luther King Jr. Quote & Digital Paper Freebie

I decided to put together some quotes in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow and it got me thinking... I really want to take some time and teach my kids more about what this amazing man did. So very inspiring. I think I will start an album of inspiration for my kids - things I want them to know and appreciate. Just an idea that popped into my head today.

So here is a little freebie for you. 2 background papers and 6 different quotes to download. You can just make a quote layout or use them as scrapbook or journaling backgrounds to record your own feelings or experiences about Martin Luther King Jr. or issues of equality, freedom, and dreams.

I would love to know if you download them - not a requirement, just fun to see who has come to visit and enjoy this freebie. So leave me a comment if you get a chance.








You can download this freebie on my site.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous krohnmom said...

I downloaded your MLK kit.
I really like it. I think it will work with some pictures I took at my daughters MLK concert. I have to get my pictures from my son (I used his camera)

Thanks for sharing your talents

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home