Monday, January 30, 2006

Ghandi

There are several sites that I enjoy visiting each day, like the History Channel's section on This Day in History.

Today's entry inspired me to create this quote card.
Gandhi Assasinated January 30, 1948




Paper, ribbon, & flower from Jen Wilson Day Dreamer
Font is Bookman Old Style

Posted on 2Peas


Who has inspired you? Find a quote by them and write it down.

Happy searching!



Katie the Scrapbook Lady


my other blogs


........................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Just stumbled across your website/blogs. I downloaded your MLK freebie - don't expect I'd do a layout about him, but I love the quotes you included. Thanks for sharing!

Sharon

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home