Thursday, January 12, 2006

Every Day



papers by Andie Smith at The Digi Chick
Font is Autumn Leaves Uncle Charles

“Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, everyday, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity.”
- Christopher Morley


Let's hear for being unique! I love this celebration of individual thought and talent.

Make a list of ways you can differentiate yourself from the crowd. You don't have to read, watch, or do what everyone else is currently into. Here's mine:

I usually don't read a lot of books on the current bestseller lists, instead I focus on areas of interest to me specifically. I do read a lot, just not what is "popular."


I've never watched an episode of "LOST" or "Grey's Anatomy" or "CSI" - not because I think they are bad shows, just haven't been interested at this time.


I have no problem doing silly things (within reason of course) that most people wouldn't do. A few years ago we threw a Super Bowl party for our neighborhood friends and somehow I ended up drinking a raw egg for everyone's entertainment! Long story, but I promise there was no alchohol involved. I don't drink, and I never have. I guess that is another way I'm unique. :)


Dare to be Different!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 Comments:

Blogger Queue_t said...

this is a great quote

I am enjoying your q site very much. thank you for being insipring

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home