Monday, January 09, 2006

Einstein

I found the inspiration for today's quote on Sharon Sonneff's blog. I scraplifted her quote idea and made my own version:



papers by Jen Wilson signature 3, Side and bottom detail are schmootzy frames.

If you didn't already read the entry on Sharon's blog that I linked to, go back and read it now and explore the links she posted. It is so interesting. I have heard before that Einstein is considered to have had Asperger's Syndrome. My son has become quite interested in Albert Einstein lately and I told him about this theory the other day. He thought it was pretty neat.

Another historical figure thought to have had Asperger's is Thomas Jefferson. There is actually a book called Diagnosing Jefferson that I have never read, but it sure sounds interesting.

The other place I'm going to point you toward is Ali Edward's blog entry for today. She is thanking everyone for the comments that were sent in regard to an earlier entry titled "seeing" - she doesn't seem to have links to past entries so I can't take you to the exact post, just scroll down a ways until you find it. She asked about taking her son out to a restaurant. Lots of good responses here and I also posted a comment. In fact, I will post about this all on my autism blog tomorrow, but tonight I need to sleep!

Lots to explore on these 2 blogs - talented ladies who happen to be dealing with autism (or asperger's) in their everyday life.

Happy Reading!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Teresa said...

Being a science geek/scrapper, I really love that quote! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home