Friday, January 20, 2006

Dreaming of marshmallows...

Just a totally goofy and random quote today.


Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Tommy Cooper



Here's some marshmallow fun for you:

Marshmallow Shooter We had a marshmallow fight several years back and it was fun (a little sticky, but still a riot!) We just used our hands but if you want to be a "pro" about it you could use the shooter!

Peeps - even recipes and crafts!

Homemade marshmallows

Marshmallow Launcher book & tool - this looks pretty cool!

Marshmallow Fun Math


I had no idea marshmallows date back to Ancient Egypt! Well, you learn something new every day.

And finally, my favorite appearance by a marshmallow in a movie, The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!


Hope I don't dream of a 10 pound marshmallow tonight! LOL!

Happy Dreams!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


my other blogs


........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home