Friday, January 06, 2006

Don't take life too seriously!

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
-Oscar Wilde





I found the quote first in the free spirit brush quotes kit at Scrapartist and then I looked for a picture to go with it. I found these "oldies" from 2001, long before I had a digital camera (so sad!). But I have a scanner now so it's all good! This is me and my kids telling jokes at their Daddy's birthday party. Pretty silly isn't it?

Paper and ribbon are from Michelle Underwood's Dream in Color Kit. Font is Century Schoolbook. Posted at 2Peas.


This is a great quote from a surprising source (anyone read The Picture of Dorian Gray? - Hello Mr. Serious!) I just couldn't get through life without laughter. It is one of my best coping tools! So have a laugh today and enjoy some of these silly things:

Knock Knock Jokes

Clean Jokes for a Dirty World

Dumb Laws


Patently Silly

Silly Girl

The Twinkie Project

World's Ugliest Couch

Garfield Comics



Have fun and be silly! Remember Oscar's advice:

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
-Oscar Wilde



Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Olsen said...

My daughter and I spent time doing knock-knock jokes and reading Garfield. Thanks, Katie! Your sites are great and I enjoy your upbeat attitude.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home