Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Unbe- leaf- able! It's almost fall!



Digital elements above are compliments of Daniela Peuss at Scrapartist

The air is cooler in the mornings and I find myself reaching for a blanket at night. Suddenly, fall is in the air and my calendar confirms that it is true. Next week will be the official beginning of autumn and I must say that it is my favorite time of year.

Here are some fall quotes to enjoy for the upcoming season.

My page on autumn quotes and quips

Quote Garden

Autumn quotes & sayings


Happy Fall!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


*******************************************************************

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home