Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Monsters Inc. Quotes


Watched Monsters Inc tonight with the kids. I've seen it a dozen times already but I still enjoy it!



The following are some quotations from Monsters, Inc. found at imdb.com


Mike: Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original! He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye!!



Mike: Psst, Fungus. Fungus, you like cars? Because I got a really nice car. You let me go, I'll give you... a ride... in the car.
Fungus: I'm sorry, Wazowski, but Randall said I'm not allowed to fraternize with victims of his evil plot.


Yeti: Now take Bigfoot for example. When he was banished he made a hat out of Poison Ivy. Wore it like a tiara. Called himself "King Itchy".


Roz: I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching.


Randall: Where is it, you little one-eyed cretin?
Mike: Okay, first of all, it's "cretin." If you're going to threaten me, do it properly. And second of all, you're nuts if you think kidnapping ME is going to help YOU cheat your way to the top!
Randall: [Chuckles evilly.] You still think this is about that stupid scare record?
Mike: Well... I did. Right up until you... chuckled... like that... And now I'm thinking I should just get out of here.


Mike: Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!

Sulley: Mike, this isn't Boo's door.
Mike: Boo? What's Boo?
Sulley: That's... what I decided to call her. Is there a problem?
Mike: Sulley, you're not supposed to name it. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it. Now put that thing back where it came from or so help me--
[Mike pauses, realizing that they suddenly have the attention of the entire scare floor.]
Mike: Oh, hey! We're rehearsing a-- a scene for the upcoming company play called uh, Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me. It's a musical.
[singing]
Mike: Put that thing back where it came from or so help me... so help me, so help me and cut! We're still working on it, it's a work in progress but, hey, we need ushers.


[Mike complains to Sulley about Randall.]
Mike: One of these days I am really... going to let you teach that guy a lesson.



Mike: Can I borrow your odorant?
Sulley: Yeah, I got, uh, smelly garbage or old dumpster.
Mike: You got, uh, low tide?
Sulley: No.
Mike: How about wet dog?
Sulley: Yep. Stink it up.


[Boo, scared of the closet, shows Sully a picture]
Sulley: Hey, that looks like Randall. Randall's your monster. You think he's gonna come out of the closet and scare you?
[Opens closet and walks inside]
Sulley: Look, it's empty. No monster in here. Okay, NOW there is. I'm not gonna scare you. I'm off duty.


Yeti: Milking a yak is no picnic, but once you pick out all the hairs it's very nutritious.



Mike: I think I have a plan here: using mainly spoons, we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild.
Sulley: Spoons?
Mike: That's it, I'm out of ideas. We're closed. Hot air balloon? Too expensive. Giant slingshot? Too conspicuous. Enormous wooden horse? Too Greek!



Katie the Scrapbook Lady

*****************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home