Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm Back and ready to quote!

It is so nice to be back home after a fabulous vacation! I wanted my readers to know that I haven't gone away - just had a fun little trip on a Disney Cruise!

It is nice to know I was missed. I'm checking my email tonight and I had messages from a few loyal readers who were wondering if I was ok since I hadn't posted in so long. Makes me feel good that someone out there is enjoying what I post on this blog and would be considerate enough to check on me!

Blogging again soon,
Katie

www.scrapbooklady.org


********************************************************************************

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I love your talk on disney cruises. I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on disney cruises that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about discount disney cruises. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for linking to my blog!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home